TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

Well picked by some of you guys on the close.I am lost for words...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Well picked by some of you guys on the close.I am lost for words on the activity of this stock today.Will be a much nicer drop than the $10 bottle of Koonunga Hill being consumed this evening. Predictions for tomorrow also sound promising but is there a chance profit taking will occur?Just a question for those who have picked this to the letter so far.Either way this looks promising in the short to medium term and I feel privleged to be a part of this excitment with some loyal LT's who probably not as shocked as me.

I was going to sell some after it came down from 75c but the vibe on here was it was going to close well so I stuck it out.I'm no expert on depth analysis etc so thanks to those informed who kept tabs. Midnorth, exberliner.HC along with it's obvious limitations can be a wonderful thing for those with less experience.P.S you have no responsibilty for my activities but thanks anyways, the missus thanks you also she said take half off at 64c!Mind you I bear in mind that don't take anything for granted.

Good luck tommorrow all.Man I wish I had freed up more cash-lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.