OBM 2.63% 58.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Jaffa42?. Are you mad? Closed already? with all those staff in...

1. 101 Posts.
    Jaffa42?. Are you mad? Closed already? with all those staff in H/Q? and ALL that Gold. My god. Yeah leave it there matey till the price gets lower. Excuse number 734
    Closed my bum. I can see past the double glazing out the front my old mate.
    Maybe a Xmas Holiday... Xmas in June?.. bit strange. They did not have a closing down sale, mid year sale or an opening sale. Maybe we should wait for the Liquidation Sale or Garage Sale or even a car boot sale
    Let?s do the sums... Administrators come in 2 years ago. And now what! Closed again 2 years later almost to the date.
    Not sure but I think I smell a big fat dirty sticky stinky smelly two faced bug eyed double headed forked tongue rat. Did I leave anything out?? Yes Crayfish headed.. sorry
    Now we shall not accept the excuse of running away?.. ?Cue the coconuts? ???.. Cause its Kevin?s Fault. Get a grip and leave that excuse to real miners who have a chit show in hell of a profit
    The entire Board of Directors - You should be ashamed and embarrassed of yourself. Territory iron has a new gold mine pending. Can?t pay your way - Than it will be taken away. What else was on the list in the DOCA to take as non payment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.015(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.089B
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.8¢ 55.8¢ $5.089M 8.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60408 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 103372 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.