PVW 0.00% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

It was listed as e.g. Uber $5 per ride (from memory) so it's...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    It was listed as e.g. Uber $5 per ride (from memory) so it's hardly a concrete number plus in beta I wouldn't expect revenue from these integrations. The chase has to be squarely for downloads at this stage of proceedings.

The integration of Uber definitely broadens the functionality aspect (user value proposition) and if there's a contract converted with them and others it is likely going to be based on minimum numbers and or other parameters.

Being able to connect with anybody (contact database aggregation); view and manage SM posts; conduct communication in a private and secure manner (Legal/Compliance/Data Management) that's archivable and accessible with the integration of O365 is already a strong value prop for business use in my mind. Especially for O365 business users. The contact aggregation is Threds ticket to ride in the MS environment.

If they can build a strong initial base of users and can carry forward using machine learning to for example recommend a target audience (those that use similar services or search certain related terms within Thred) to these 3rd parties I think they would be willing to pay a commission on referral. Targeting via ML would ensure a higher conversion rate. Or they can target advertising to those with highest likelihood of conversion.

We don't know what the interface looks like until beta is released officially to testers. Is there a news feed of popular/relevant Thred's? Will we have a Re-Thredded counter on posts? Is there a degree of broadcasting involved? How do you book an Uber using Thred exactly? Lots of questions that really can't be answered yet. How do we link to Social Media sites? What makes Thred the go to app to manage your communications?

Most should be revealed in the beta I would suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.780M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5137 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.