RNE 100% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

Just putting myself in their (GDY's)shoes a minute I could be...

1. 359 Posts.
    Just putting myself in their (GDY's)shoes a minute I could be thinking, " Hell, I can release some pretty good news here but why must this come up right now when the market is struggling! Damm. It will be largely wasted.
    Why not sit on it just a bit longer? Who knows, the US may bounce up strongly tonight even."

They could give,
    1. Report the C/L Test was completed without any further technical hitches. Indications were promising but we have to wait for the independent analysis to come through.
    2. The tansmission lines to Inaminka are completed and ready to go.
    3' The 1MW turbine generator has been run and looks great.
    (There is actually a delay for some component there I think, but you get the idea.)
    4. Almost all the drill pipe from Sav.1 has been recovered. The BHA (?) has had to be abandoned but a wedge has been set below the cased section of the hole and we are 200m on with the diversion hole. (Can't recall the terms right tonight).

All this sort of stuff, but none of it really really needed to be said today.

So talking from their shoes I would probably say, hold your fire. Keep the powder dry a bit longer and lets just see if the market presents a more bouyant environment to do an update on things over the next few days.

geojac.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $1.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $13.50K 8.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 111815966 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8939339 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.