ORC 0.00% 8.8¢ orchid capital limited

closed strongly on the close, page-22

1. 33,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    re: plough x2 ollobrain You tell me I have rose colored glasses towards the company does this sound biast by me from my second to last post

"10% seems a big weighting for a portfolio of a stock like ORC as they only have a Memorandum of understanding with the Chinese no firm commitment that they are allowed to mine there.
    they must know something we dont about the deposit the maps I saw were shockers
    Im holding a few options in this as the resource is "rather large" for the company cap"

I am holding it because of the size and grade of the resource as it works out at a conservative 5 grams a ton Au equivalents from a very large resource, its probably not a good idea to include the Pb as part of the resource.
    Ausenco is a non issue I bought before they came in they are merely going to do a feasability study there is a good chance that this will prove its not worth mining but going on Ausencos track record Balcooma with Tritton and Rapu Rapu think Michael Mc Mullen )of feasability studies and the grade I see a 25% chance we will have a mine and this stock will be worth a bunch later.
    But yes it is high risk because of the above but there is a lot of potential if a mine goes ahead this option could be worth $1.00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.