KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

As we progress through this month and toward June, the low...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    As we progress through this month and toward June, the low volume of shares traded works predominantly for the buyers.

1- the sellers frustration is clearly signalled with the small dips and small packages being traded. Sellers seem reluctant to let stock go. However there is not a great exiting of the stock, this suggests many things to many people however for the sake of clarity from my point of view this suggests that far more of the holders have an expectation. This expectation and holding suggest's to me that many see great upside potential and hence the low seller volume.

2- the buyers see the potential, they are well researched on many fronts and see the continued silence as exciting results happening, the longer this silence the greater the potentially and the more significant the data when this is released. Those familiar with this type of research know well that in medicine the profound results are slow to evolve. This is also cautioned by KZA's own comments about the difficulty in killing the ovarian cancer even after initial treatment. KZA have stressed the fact that recurrence is high and very difficult to treat successfully. So here we have a long silence and it is during this latter part of the study that this silence is probably the most telling. ie- no news is great.

But, this is the but, now as we get closer to the June date what will the buyers do? They clearly like the stock. The longer they leave this as we get closer to June and the end of June the greater the potential for rapid accumulation, or demand, for the stock.

I see us at the tipping point pretty soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.