MYG 3.95% 73.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

closer look at the dfs part 2, page-6

1. 677 Posts.
    I'm not reading too much into the figures in the tables posted above. One of the things I took from the AGM was John emphasising that the financial figures used in the DFS are way to conservative. He briefly went over them but pretty much said "we'll smash these figures, but we had to put something down for the banks to use".
    Lederp is talking like those figures are the final product ie "Mutiny is going to do no more drilling, mine their current reserve and close up shop after 7 years"... My thoughts - Mutiny is just starting. Soon they will be in the midst of constructing a process plant while drilling for more gold, expanding the resource and reserve, tweaking the mining plant.... planning on making a lot of money.
    From listening to the enthusiasm of the geos and metalurgists and chemical engineers and mining proffessionals at the agm I am convinced of the big picture.
    I can hop in my car tommorrow and drive for 6 hours and I'll be looking at Deflector. Thats worth a lot in my books. Beats the sh#$ out of having money invested in a place you can't even pronounce in a country you would never want to work or live, let alone trust.
    Busting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $66.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 76.0¢ 68.0¢ $137.0K 191.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2443 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 13672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.