ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

looks like the SP will be down about 15% buyers to sellers more...

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    looks like the SP will be down about 15% buyers to sellers more like 2-1 versus a couple days ago by end of today
    few probably playing around with price to stopramping up and continue to accumulate see what happens as we get closer to 26th. maybe a few taking profits still as the individual volumes seem to be low

Looks as though we will have plenty of production from suppliers of certain products. But the key I think will be improving Processing.
    Something I think Greenland should be taking another look at.

Accepting that GML/Shenge had it in the plan for somewhere......?? in the future. I am more inclined to think that processing is going to become an important part of the mix moving forward. Meaning that more effort will need to be made on that side.
    MP used to process and probably will again given the recent moves.

It looks as though NSW will be starting up Uranium mining but no plan for usage just export and Rare Earths stocks have been increasing slightly but not at the same rate as GML.

I think that given the way things maybe moving GML may need to make a more positive forward looking statement than sometime down the track regarding processing.

Although I did mention it before Lynas had to go to Malaysia but now very much a plant in WA which was previously not on the cards so that could be the next step with other producers in Australia or maybe one specific producer.

This is just speculation on my part however GML has to get though the first hurdle yet. But I do believe they will need to tighten up on there plan given all the issues that are now in play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $7.96K 376.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 244390 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 295813 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.