ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I'm sure we have all read about America's need for rare earth...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm sure we have all read about America's need for rare earth minerals in the coming decades and the role rare earth minerals play in military technology (guidance systems, radars etc). America place high importance on supply chain security and especially military supply chain security which can be noted by America helping lynas move there processing facility to America. How does the 11% Chinese stakeholder Shenge (I Think) effect the possibilities of GGG conducting trade and business with American companies. I know in previous trade talks China has had with Japan (2014) they used Japan's dependency on red earth minerals as Leverage in negotiations. If the ore is processed back in China does that affect GGG ability to sell to western markets (America). Even if the Shenge doesn't process it what effect does there involvement have on GGG ability to sell these rare earth minerals to American defence companies.

From my understanding American wants to be free of the Chinese monopoly of Rare earth minerals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.161K 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174222 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 59703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.