CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

If you look at the original announcement it actually states...

1. 374 Posts.
    If you look at the original announcement it actually states they've agreed "a potential future order profile, which would secure E.ON's exclusive distribution rights for CFCL micro CHP units within Great Britain."

So even then it was a pretty vague statement of what may happen at some stage in the future to me and I'd expect that profile would have been significantly back-ended anyway.

But in general things seem to be happening a bit slower in the UK re mCHP than in Germany. Eon are just starting to sell the WhisperGen units now so I think that puts them at least a year behind Sanevo in that regard. Hopefully by the end of 2012 they'll have the Bluegen & the mCHP product featured on their website too. http://www.eonenergy.com/At-Home/Products/Generate-your-own-energy/WhisperGen.htm

Other thing to take of note in the near future is the release of the 2nd phase of the UK's FIT review next week. This is what the annoucement back in November asking for 15p was about. That result would be good for CFU's UK rollout.

From -
    http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/news/chrishuhne_fit/chrishuhne_fit.aspx

"In the meantime, we want as far as possible to minimise the uncertainty for PV and other technologies eligible for support under FITs. We are therefore still intending to publish the phase 2 consultation by 9 February. This will include proposed tariffs for other FITs technologies and a set of reform proposals for the scheme. We are also intending to publish the Government’s response to the other aspects of the phase 1 consultation that are not affected by the Judicial Review (namely the proposals on energy efficiency and for multi-installation tariff rates)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.