CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Helvet, Welcome to the fold, good to see some new blood around...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Helvet,

Welcome to the fold, good to see some new blood around here, from most of the comments surrounding the quarterly most people appear to be worried about a tiny JV in China (that is actually a great LONG TERM opportunity for CFU) than focusing on what was written in the last quarterly about CURRENT progress.

In relation to E On and the original mCHP (ie: Bluegen not exclusive to them in UK), the key paragraph from the quarterly was:

"These are part of the continuing work between CFCL and E.On to develop a range of product configurations for different UK market segments and customer requirements. Once the Product Development Agreement with E.ON (signed in 2009) is completed during 2012 the next stage in the parties collaboration is to negotiate and sign a Product Supply Agreement for commercial products. This is subject to the products performing as extected and to the parties agreeing to commercial terms.

Basically, when they are finished developing the product options this year, they will look to create a commercial agreement. It's in CFU's interest to keep working with E On, even if the exclusivity of the original agreement runs out. It would take another few years of development to get British Gas et al up to the point E On are at and we can still sell them the Bluegen unit as things stand.

E ON also strong in Germany and a few other european countries from memory, so a good partner if they can covert them. I don't expect 100,000 order, I'm happy to start at 5,000 a year and grow from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.