ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

closer to the target, page-11

1. 21,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    I agree Ushiva. We have had no "anticipation" money so far as punters are simply not getting in with a 4,000 metre hole to be dug. We are now within striking distance and people are now starting to get less concerned about drilling hiccups and are prepared to start taking a bit more of a risk.
    Frankly, I believe that it will only take the removal of the core before "leaks" (no pun intended) start and if they confirm the geology, we will see the strong reaction to the SP. They should be in the Epsilon zone about now from where they are taking the core sample, so, depends on how "involved" RJ is as to when we will all know.
    But, humans being humans, I would be MOST surprised if we don't see "action" well beore the official announcement. This would have to be the most significant hole currently being drilled in Austraia IF it proves everyone to be right.
    Such a hole started the great shale boom in the U.S. and we are at the forefront of what could create the same effect in Australia. And I'm not kidding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.