ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

cheers dinero, I agree they won't frac until 2013, however the...

1. 11,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6266
    cheers dinero, I agree they won't frac until 2013, however the point I was trying to raise is that regarding the size of the potential basins, the Canning is seen as being larger in potential resource overall (I am in no way saying it will be economically producible before Cooper Basin resources).

I am also in no way implying that 855 with its possible 300+ TCF is not massive and as I have mentioned in previous posts, I hold BPT, DLS and ICN which will obviously benefit from a positive result at Halifax.

Also happy to debate you regarding the 'party'. It will not by the time frames you mention, NSE will be on the dance floor pulling off moves with the best of them (IMHO).

Gassed, I guess I was just trying to raise the point from a different perspective, as, if NSE start to prove up their shale resource, the potential resource size is huge, for a company with an MC 1/10 of BPT, but with the potential to have the same size resource, the market might take notice even more of Shale.

Your post as always is on the money regarding the significance of Cooper Basin to Australian Shale economics etc. Sorry if others took my post as trying to take away from 855, Pel 218 and the Cooper Basin.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.