CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

IMO CMQ still has a fair way to fall. Still no signs of meaning...

1. TDF
    102 Posts.
    IMO CMQ still has a fair way to fall. Still no signs of meaning level of income, FDA approvals still in the distance, milestones are not being met both in FDA approvals and in the plant construction / commissioning. eg over 6 months delay in commissioning compared with estimates last year, nad FDA approvals last were predicted to occur this year eg Thailand was due last year - still no sign, FDA approval in USA was due earlier this year - now predicted mid next year, FDA in Europe still no signs. Approval in NZ sill has not borne fruit in terms of sales.

Early sales could be slow, no big company is going to risk a lot of livestock in their first use of the product.

I'm glad I sold all my CMQ shares, as the income prospects are not looking as rosy as things did last year. The share price a few weeks ago was indicative that the market expected a 200 tonne per annum plant to be built, now the next stage is only 50 TPH, and $160 million (gosh!!!) is required for a big upgrade to 500 TPH. The cash flow from a 20 and 50 TPH plant will not pay for a $160m outlay on its own in a short time. Major issues ahead???

CMQ has good propects at some time in the future, but when is now the question.

Best of luck.

TDF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.