CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

closest to the pin

1. 428 Posts.
    What do people feel this will open at, and where will it be at the close?

I'll go for .35 at open and close around .30c. All a complete guess of course and no doubt way off the mark.

CFE went into TH before a lot of the carnage on the broader market,so that needs to be taken into account, Marampa's been moth balled indefinitely, MCC 80m unresolved, the tax issue could drag on and on and with no income coming in, the spectre of a capital raising at some point in the future at a low price could see this savaged.

Then again, it had already dropped quite a lot before the TH, so who knows? Maybe some optimistic bargain hunting instos out there?

I was amused at this bit:

"...the Company has deferred commencing the Marampa IPO until a least September 2012 following the London Olympics and summer holidays in the northern hemisphere."

As if to say once instos are back from basking in the Riviera, they'll simply open their wallets and stump with a few hundred million. After all, the business community in the northern hemisphere does take a few months off each year where no commercial transactions occur. lol

I really hope this holds up for holders and the sell off isn't as dire as it could be. I've always maintained Marampa had to be bedded down before Europe imploded and the music stopped. Such a shame. CFE could just as easily be cashed right now and picking up bargains, if things had played out a little better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.