LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

HI guys, i hope you all had a wonderful weekend like i did. Back...

1. 65 Posts.
    HI guys, i hope you all had a wonderful weekend like i did. Back on the LOM thread again and am keen to have a crack at what this is worth. Agree with the thought that the winner takes home the prize (diamond) haha!
    Im going to guess the diamond is worth around 3.2million. Looks relatively fresh through there being no jagged edges ect and looks very nice. The cleaning will ultimately bring about the final looks but somewhere around that mark seems pretty logical to me.
    As to the largest caret doiamond found...i think it would not be unlikely that a 316 caret diamond be found. I know people may thing this estimate is extremely high but there is a lot of smart people investing in this and that only means one thing...THAT PLENTY OF DIAMONDS WILL BE FOUND.

Looking forward to this trading week, i believe LOM will make its way up to 1.5-1.6 cents this week in the belief that there will be news this week. Im guessing that there will be an announcment which would be a smart thing for the company to bring out as it would continue some of its recent momentum. I dont see the 1.1c gap closing on this one unless bad news comes out which i believe it highly unlikely.
    Bring on the Trading week!!!!
    Danny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $39.01K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45750 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 143549 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.