DCC 7.32% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Isn't DCC the first EVER blockchain/crypto company launched on a...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Isn't DCC the first EVER blockchain/crypto company launched on a stock exchange?
    Blockchain technology is undoubtedly the future...imo the greatest human invention since...double
    ledger accounting {haha}....or the wheel, fire & the internet. It is a revolution in its nascent stage that
    will change humanity {especially for the unbanked & the underpriveledged of this shitty, centrally
    controlled and corrupt crony capitalist system}}.

Predictions? ; I don't enter into them..a waste of time.

All I will say is that like a snowflake that can cause an avalanche, the technology will become
    self perpetuating and exponential once it begins to be adopted en masse.
    We have something to look forward to ; The inevitable collapse of the phony fiat system that has
    been printed into oblivion by thug governments and their clients, the central banks of this world,
    to facilitate their odious agendas. The currency wars are only just starting to heat up....citizens
    now have an escape hatch if they wish to exit this rotten system that will destroy their and their
    childrens' wealth....and the powers that be cannot do a thing to stop it...they can regulate it or
    try to co-erce it but that cannot eradicate it. That's why they are petrified of it...not because they
    are frightened that "criminals" will use it, but all the rest of us will use it.

Hold onto those bitcoins and ethers DCC. When the next crisis appears , BTC & Eth @$US5K & $300
    currently will look VERY VERY cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.