MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

closing dump, page-11

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Dr -

I understand your logic. And also appreciate the "misunderstood companies "comment this morning...sometimes it's hard to swim against the tide.

So where are we at? The masses ( myself included ) are confused as the SP hasn't followed a traditional "run " before a major action..ie. the Heron drill. So is this a reflection of Meo or the greater market in general? - that decision we make ourselves.

I believe that one major factor has been ignored in the general conjecture and discussion....there is without a doubt that Meo need some results, I believe that HS1 will provide them.....but what has not been debated is exactly how this will translate to their other projects eg. the ripple effect...

Let's take the doubters at face value and grant them their opinion, as after all, Meo do indeed have a history ( ignoring 2 successful self-funded drills in NTP/68...) of a couple of big drills that failed, simple as that! But also nothing out of the ordinary for this line of business....as seasoned observors often remind us.

So, if HS1 delivers the results that many long-term investors expect of this well.....then suddenly Meo will be viewed, even by the Prospers of the world, in an entirely different light.....and the financial future of the company will be more than secured and the trifling amount to drill Seruway wouldn't raise one single eyebrow let alone be the reason for a supposed selldown!

This is getting edgy and the fact the the Seruway drill spud almost coincides with HS1 SHARE SMASHING DATA is seriously spooky! The point I most want to make is that the dilemma we are currently witnessing with the SP is plainly related to the interpreted version of Meo ie. a Meo that has no real cash or assets. Well, from where I sit Eni are assisting in proving up the assets that will lead to Tassie Shoal reality so if the sideshow that Seruway has become in going it alone currently allows whoever to plunder the SP then all I can do is chuckle and hold.....

No question, we need a solid result at Heron....this will not only confirm this resource, or indeed embellish it, but lend serious credibility to the company and their other irons in the fire.....454p etc

Success at Heron will make the 25m spent at Seruway irrelevent....and even then Seruway may well prove a beauty, but us Meo holders are still stuck in a headspace that accepts failure, or at least acknowledges the chance of failure, rather than chase success.

Dr - you've done a mighty job in keeping the troops informed at a much higher level than I imagine other forums on HC would enjoy! Took a shortcut through a park the other day and this bloody Plover let me know all about it -
    a sign lol?

W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.