MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Actually, I'm not complaining, they enabled me to pick up more...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Actually, I'm not complaining, they enabled me to pick up more at a lower cost. At the end of the day the drill will be positive or it will be negative commercially.

For those that have faith in this, Bentley's have enabled and continue to enable well priced entry and accumulation points.

Approximate estimates may be they are around half way through their holding, what they intend to sell down to holding wise, is anyone's guess, only they know. But when it's over, it's over, that's it, no more cheap buys until results are in. At that stage one may be paying a hell of a lot more on the one hand....on the other....well we will possibly see a short term 30-50% drop IMO, but after that there is Seruway and Gulf of Thailand, not to mention Tassie Shoals further down the track, even an eventual M&A there may see a nice return. Even though that is getting ahead of ourselves, there is comfort in back up strategies.

As we know, there's more than one upside to a positive at Heron. The value add variables for such makes my head spin (well either that or it's that damn Priest chanting at me).

The one's that such offloading from Bentley affects mostly IMO is those that bought extra with the view of offloading some themselves at a small profit to dillute their capital investment. I can understand their frustration at that not occurring. For myself I got 20% more shares for the same dollar investment. At the end of the day it depends on one's point of view.

A company offloading for their own fiscal reasons as apposed to MEO's fiscal position, is not really worth worrying about. Time will tell on who has the last laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.