"Australia has taken the record for the longest run of...

1. 60,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    "Australia has taken the record for the longest run of uninterrupted growth in the developed world, figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics have revealed. "

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-...time-without-a-recession-20170606-gwm0o2.html

Quite remarkable we managed to get through the GFC and despite the difficulties the growth continues.

Sure some people are doing to tough there will always be some doing it tough but I think many people had it so good during the boom years their expectation have been to high.

It didn't help to have Abbott sprouting so much negativity when in opposition and as PM, negativity breeds negativity. What we need is positivity and optimism which is what Turnbull provides despite the continued negativity of some.

My business sector is one that suffers first in an economic down turn and one of the last to recover, I have seen steady improvement over the last year and a half and while the lead up to Xmas is a busy time for me this year has been particularly busy. New year normally starts slow and I normally plan to take time off but I already have a pretty full schedule.

With the amount of infrastructure spending in placed an planned I can't help but feel we are at the beginning of bit of a economic boom, the only down side is that will eventually lead to a rise in interest rates
    Last edited by Justis: 28/12/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.