ASQ 4.00% 2.4¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

closing price 18/9/10, page-4

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    This is the next new force in Bauxite, Alumina, Aluminium.

I was trying to work out which of 2 companies to top up at the depths of the GFC. My other choice has gone up 4 fold, this one has gone up over 12 fold. My profits from the other one will pump up my profits from this one. Or maybe I have 2 FMG clones and the other one is a powder keg waiting to really happen. My rent for over 2 years has been paid in the last month of trading.

This company is very modest and unassuming only wooing Chinese suitors up till now. Their roadshows to Melbourne and Sydney fund managers allow a few more locals to profit from the "New Force in Bauxite, Alumina, Aluminium." Very modest, very unassuming, only showing her wares to suitable suitors, how operaetic. After seeing 146 operas in the last few years these guys have really given us a plot twist.

If you sell in the near term you are insane. This is one of the very few sure bets in investing. I plan to travel for 6 months to Europe knowing that this modest stake will cover my costs easily.

On another stream - Melbourne Storm for premiers. In AFL I hope 2 teams that I can't remember being premiers let alone wining, I hope ST Kilda win and Geelong. Of course Geelong won a few years ago.

I want St Kilda to win because my brother in law's father was a great player with St Kilda and a state of origin player with Captain Blood before AFL became a Nancy boy, pussy wimp, light contact, pad wearing pack of pussies.

Martial arts did that also, 7 against 1 sparing, the blacks were blue and black when I was only green. Far too weak and far too soft. I would love to see that spunk. I did not realise he was dying even when when were doing hay carting.

He seemed old, Wayne, Warwick, and I took the lead as young folk should. He looked old, was about how you expect that a 59 year old would be. We were all low to late 20's, in effect like machines at that age. 20 hours of hay carting Eric was there, he never faltered, we thought it was like us. Eric died before his time, do not let that happen to you.

Ulrealistic, he respected me even though I am by my Brother Inlaw's standard a failure. I love him, he has looked after my sister and my precious neice and nethphew.

The instructors brother' admitted I broke his nose only because I had 7 far too an experienced a martial artist all of who were Black belts in an ill conceived bout. I had recently trained with the World Elbows and Knees champion. Much like others who had done training elsewhere so had I. I was training with World Elbows and Knees Champion John Dounias

St Kilda and I like the town.

The companies I hold have proven their metal by not only doing fund raiseings above market but also selling non core assets at top dollar in the worst market conditions since the depression of the 1930's.

The reserve bank may want to see how the Eurozone, US, and Japan claw their way out of their recession filled crap-holes.

The China led Asean region is about to take full control from the colonial powers of Europe and America. Payback is a bitch. I for one look forward to huge ongoing deals and business with our friends in Asia. The USA will need to play second fiddle to China and then about a decade later by India.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $340 13.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21238 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 37147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.