MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I won't leave you guessing Riskon. I wanted to add to my short...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I won't leave you guessing Riskon. I wanted to add to my short position on 8 Feb when MNS rallied above 46 cents (and I believe I expressed that sentiment here on the forum at the time) but I was unable to as IG markets ceased taking short positions on MNS at that time and have remained of that inclination since. I wonder why market makers do that? I can't blame them.

If I was in IG shoes I would have implemented the same policy. Why? Because MNS is the terrible predicament of trading in a downtrend below its 20/50/100 and 200 days moving averages, ...a statistically bearish recipe for disaster. Basically that means its a crap company, the more so in a roaring bull market.

If for any reason MNS price rallied (and it may on some news) in the next 2 weeks above 44 cents I would be a seller or shorter also, but alas those market makers smarter than me are not willing to continue to lose money on this dog.

IMO this is one of the worst managed and run companies on the ASX. MNS had it's time, you're on the wrong side of the market now, and unfortunately market lessons in trend following tend to be very expensive.
    Last edited by obladiblada01: 02/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.