LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

ok, i'll be as polite as I can, what is your friggin problem?...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    ok, i'll be as polite as I can, what is your friggin problem? People like Lambda and Rorkes I take it are quite young and full of excitement as oppose to maybie many who have been in the stock market for years and have become "tired", so let them have their glory! They keep things alive and give a bit of a laugh. Secondy, the elections were the BE ALL and END ALL because, we really didn't need the opposition and his cronies throwing threat after threat and delaying the PERMENANT OPERATING LICENSE. That is why the elections were important, ANWAR wouldn't have shut down the lamp overnight but his bullshit coming out of his mouth every two minutes would have destroyed the share price. So there is plenty of reason to celebrate. For the next 5 years at least we can worry about what the Basket Price is doing and Sales, etc... without the useless whining in the background that gives the shorters the perfect ammunition every two minutes to slaughter the share price. Maybie you should join in the fun, it's really not that bad to have some fun.......:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.