HYD 0.00% 1.2¢ hydrix limited

those that got placement stock are usually the ones who are...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    those that got placement stock are usually the ones who are loaded wealthy professional investors. in fact always. they hardly have to sell their placement stock to fund christmas.

they will also have been briefed on the intimates of the company to get them to take the placement stock. always.

The acid test will be if a wall of stock comes out because they will know more than us. if the stock doesnt come out, its not some thing you want to be out of. they know something big is coming.

the pull back was sensible and healthy. I think the day traders might have taken a clip but whats knew.

I find it impossible to believe this got to 20c on nothing. its impossible to comprehend and value of the technology based on whats been fed out so far. There is something that happened overseas that we do not know about. the extra talks they had may have been with some extremely large corporations. Who knows.

the only thing is they are one step or a few steps ahead with MEMs than anyone else that i can see.

And it has been stated we are playing in a multi billion market.

for mine, i believe some interesting names are going to pop up on the share register soon.

this is not for the faint hearted.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.051M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1021961 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 283300 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.