SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

nsh, I won't have a go at someone unless it is through...

1. 487 Posts.
    nsh, I won't have a go at someone unless it is through retaliation. I have stated this previously.

I understand you think I am hypocritical in doing this, even though you chose not to put it so harshly, but someone being locked in jail for keeping someone locked in their basement could also be considered hypocritical.

If you don't care about the daily insult, then that is exactly what the above was. Only it was an analysis rather than a baselss insult. Which do you find preferable? Is it the length that bothers you nsh? I have a lot of ideas, a lot to communicate, and I won't try to limit my posts to do so. If so, a long post is every bit as easy to ignore as a short post. It seems your problem is with the length, which is no skin off your nose. It is skin off my nose, but that is not your concern I believe. I am going to start making an effort to post less however, for my own sake. I will give you that it was unneccessary to start a new thread about it. Sorry.

If the consensus doesn't care about baseless insults being thrown around on a regular basis, this doesn't influence how I see things. I don't agree with many, many things the consensus agrees with in many facets of life. Having every poster being stated or implied they are stupid after a perceived error, whether it be a correct error or a lack of perception, is unneccessary and I will call someone out on this. I have been on forums that are much, much worse nsh, with things it would be inappropriate to write in this one. Hot copper is actually very friendly and well policed.

I don't believe in ignore either. Someone could make an incorrect comment about something you have stated and you wouldn't be able to see it to correct it. Some people wouldn't be able to see it was incorrect and assume you have made an error. Especially considering the lack of commentary from posters.

I understand what you tried to do, and don't bear any resentment for you trying to do so. I hope to let the situation drop also. I understand you have tried to move the conversation on, and I have not taken the bait. So...

As I have previously stated, just as decreasing profits would hurt higher cost producers, increasing profits will benefit higher cost producers more, and we are all hoping for more strikes I think and that magical 5.50 mark. Unless you also hold Codelco ha ha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.