SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

cloudovermardigra, page-8

1. 487 Posts.
    I disagree with you WNG but don't wish to spend time arguing with you further. Thanks for being civil.

I would like to say that I did find it strange the comment which was roughly:

Low cost producers will benefit from the price rises more than high cost producers

could be looked at so many times and not disagreed with. I then even gave evidence to prove this using a formula, arguing only on the specific situation where prices increase, not when prices decrease or who is in a more favourable position overall, but who benefits more from this change. I thought perhaps someone would tell me to stop wasting my time with a formula to point out something so obvious, but in the end after so many views no one was willing to step in and state this is obviously the case (except maybe icred) even when it was implied I was an idiot for doing so. And only one person suggested the opposite. I can't imagine so many people couldn't understand this, and why the initial statement is incorrect, so do people just not post?

I am becoming very frustrated with this whole process, it does seem futile and is taking up too much time, maybe I should revert back to just being a reader.

I will add, at the risk of drawing out another futile argument:

I don't mind being told I'm wrong when I'm wrong.
    I don't mind being told I'm wrong when I'm right, although I will argue my case.
    I would have ignored rude comments about me being wrong when I believed I was right, as I was doing originally.
    I do feel bad for other people that get commented on in a deragatory fashion. Maybe they don't care, I don't know but it was the combination of the last two reasons that I commented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $256 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2273526 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5715156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.