SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

To be fair, I disagree with the significance of the information...

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    To be fair, I disagree with the significance of the information posted (ie. I believe its of no real material effect on the company), but SuperGran has on multiple occasions hinted at information soon to be announced (and been right).

That information has turned out to be insignificant (such as Staxer), but its information none the less that SG knew was coming before the market. Even buying/selling on these 2 pip changes is still a 8% profit someone could be making on day trades.

And just to be clear, I'm not accusing SG of insider trading - have no idea if they're conducting any trades at all, or even an actualy holder. Just find it curious as to how SG knows before the market. Last time it happened, I asked straight up if they're associated with the company or anyone at the company to which the answer was "no".

People like Tommy post information before the market, but thats because they're a Crowd1 member and get their information direct from Crowd1. Which in my opinion is in violation of continuous disclosure laws that EM1 is disclosing to Crowd1, who is disclosing to their network weeks or months ahead of the ASX and SH and sometimes not until an ASX Query is sent. SG has not previously stated if they are or are not a Crowd1 member.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2287667 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 749507 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.