Clown Show, page-26

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well psychologically the verbose and activist left CANNOT be good people but don't have to be very bad people is the reality, The parts of one's personality many takes for granted is missing in the left...it's an absolute in science via their very opinion...cannot be left with the being inside also developed.

I really enjoy trying to work out the particular paranoid/psychotic/psychopathic mux in evidence for each individual I come across.

My daughter and I might walk down the middle of a shopping centre and i will slyly point at particular individual and say " not a mistake" in an attempt to educate her on the indicators (displays) that point toward any malignant personality type for they themselves and their acquaintances are too emotionally dull to see it themselves. but others can.

Opinion serves exactly the same purpose...never matter who they are if they are of the modern ideologue collectivist form...they are personality disordered and high on toward the malignant side of that spectrum.

Science says they are low in morals so character and all other personality dependent IQs.......but they don't care and interesting you cannot really hurt their feelings (let alone their sensibilities) either (because it's an analogue used solely to control, manipulate and abuse identical as in any male or female domestic abuse scenario)which I think is extraordinary.

There is no magic.

Last edited by thalweg: 05/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.