''it's like saying you have nfi about life in Australia as...

1. 84,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''it's like saying you have nfi about life in Australia as Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane aren't Australia''

it depends on how one thinks -----

to me - overseas people think of Australia in the terms of kangaroos, ayres rock, the outback and the barrier reef --------

well, that's my Australia

I consider places like Sydney, Melbourne etc - places where we dump the ordinary people - places of no interest to me.

Same same France - let the mobs congregate in Paris - and Marseille as well

They have a long history ----- but, Paris was a pup when there were people running about the areas I move in. I think the cities in France are useful - for the same reasons cities in Australia are useful - to have a place for the fearful mob

you do understand why we formed cities eh? ----- We lived in the country in France - then because of baddies roving the country, we built walls around towns and people who couldn't defend themselves moved into towns, they became cities and there we are stuck in millions now

that has never and will never be 'my place' -------- my place is hills, rivers, ocean - fields, mountains, streams

Cities are places that now are not havens - they are the dangerous places

and IMO - they are very high risk places - concentrations of humanity - and just like soldiers all standing in a group ------- a nice target

come to France - I'll show you my France. Walk where hominoids have walked for 'millions' - yes, millions of years and we modern humans have lived, used and travelled through places since we came into being - about 200,000 years ago

and - it's not Paris

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.