KML kangaroo metals limited

clowns, page-3

1. 19,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    "Maybe I am GP",

If you are GP...

If you have not 'sold' any escrowed shares then I can understand why you are upset at being discussed in that context on Hot Copper.

I know it is not pleasant to be discussed on a public forum in any context, and for that I apologise.

Your explanation that the shares were in trust is a welcome contribution.

You did not answer my prior question re substantial holder notification. Nor has it been answered on the main thread on Hot Copper, so I can only presume that due to the nature of the shareholding, such notices are irrelevant, and a source of all the confusion.

>>>

If you are GP...

I am sure we will all benefit from having you around on these threads as a substantial shareholder. Especially considering the huge dilution we are facing from the new management team.

You sound as upset with the state of affairs as many of us are.

For example I find the recent announcement of an upcoming tenement sale interesting in the context of a vote for a substantial dilution. I would have thought that if significant funds were to be obtained from a tenement sale, the recent consolidation/dilution could have been scaled down.

I know I voted against new directors and the recent consolidation, but looking at the results of the votes, it appears that I was one of the very few to do so.

I am disappointed with this as I know at least one other poster here claims to have close to 1% of the company, and with your votes and a few others it could have given us a shot at an alternative proposal.

But I do find the complete lack of resistance to current proposals surprising.

Do you believe there is any other way to prevent the huge $0.001 placement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.