SRL 11.3% 47.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

CLQ and Tesla, page-5

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    ROFL now aren't you glad you are with CLQ. if you think things in other companies are less than transparent you should have been around when JRV had the Flemington lease (and they still do). The chairman in the death roll of his reign transferred the lease to AUZ.
    AUZ still need to pay JRV to control the lease and JRV will be entitled to a royalty. (I don't think that has happened yet)
    It still happens I got badly burnt with another Co. That company that purchased a survey vessel to explore the lease off the coast of Tas. turned out to be a luxury catamaran which was eventually tracked down in Greece and sold of Half a million.
    Turned me into a cynical old bastard. The Co still exists (delisted) has $5 in cash and hopefully will be resurrected B4 Xmas don't think I will get the serious $ back though .
    When I did my research I ran away hid with that neighbour but would have bought in to JRV had the prev chair not moved the Flemmington lease on. Prefer other neighbours in this race but they are still speculative and controlled by a board in exploration mode. A lot of companies lose it when they make the decision to change from an exploration company they are good at, to a production company they have no experience with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.060(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $42.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 45.5¢ $50.14K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1285 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 9463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.