SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Good on you for owning up to a loss or two. A lot bigger of a...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Good on you for owning up to a loss or two. A lot bigger of a man than plenty of others on here - even on this stock.

The main gripe for me - even though I don't hold at the moment, was that I was introduced to this stock at 15c, came in with weight at 30c and 45c, and sold for great profits. I would even still have great profits now. Its always relative to when you get in and get out, or stay in, as the case may be for a lot of the posters in this section. A lot of those early long term holders are getting shot down in this forum by people that have only jumped in here recently - or - as it turns out, "haven't jumped in at all" apparently. Its great that one of the people trolling appears to have been banned, so I can jump on here and read the views of people that actually have a decent amount of skin in the game, and have actually known what this company has been up to for years, not months. The past month or so, they have been drowned out by people that don't hold the stock, and obviously haven't bothered to research the company.

I don't mind if these views are positive OR negative, I just appreciate good insight. No doubt we should be doing our own research, but the insight is still helpful and reassuring for one's own investment decisions that they might have already made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.