SRL 2.33% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

You30Ate, could you please share with us your motivation for...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    You30Ate, could you please share with us your motivation for spending from what I can only assume is a large amount of time and effort here? Are you invested in a short trade on CLQ? Are you invested in any other speculative mines? If so what are they looking to dig up? Is it that you just enjoy chat forums and the thrill of a mental challenge? I am really just very curious. I've been a member of many different chat forums and I have no problem admitting they were of a much less sophisticated subject. Wakeboarding, 4x4ing, performance cars. And on all of those there was always heated discussions and opinions regarding certain topics and basically they never got resolved. But I have a much better knowledge of those subjects than I do of the stock market. Through most of those heated discussions I knew what was true and what wasn't. Even though sometimes the Mob mentality would end up convinced the opposite was true purely from enough persistent bombardment from people that wanted it to be that way. I am only new to the stock market and new to this chat forum. But I must admit at first I assumed a stock market platform would have a higher level of informed none biased conversation. Sadly I've seen more civilised threads on which brand of Wakeboarding boat is best... So that is partly why I'm wondering if you will be candid enough to share exactly why you continue to post here? My story is. I'm a car dealer. (Make of that what you like) I had a small amount of cash not being used. I did some research and I came up with my decision on investing in CLQ. My average in is at $1.05. It's a gamble like all investment is. But I'm happy with the research that I've done and I'm happy with where the company is at. I ask myself if the share was at my average would I buy in again with current information and the answer is yes. Would I prefer to be buying in at the current SP definitely yes. If I had more spare cash would I average down? Yes! But I don't have that option. I'm going to sit on it and hopefully it pays off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ $4.979K 11.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8656 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.