SRL 5.00% 52.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

CLQ-Current share price, page-37

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    If you know just as much as everyone else and excel in an academic discussion about the stock, why have you consistently got the company's name wrong in every single post of yours I've read?

There are plenty of speculative miners out there that don't produce anything that also don't offer a strong investment case for a large portion of one's portfolio. That doesn't mean you shouldn't invest in what you think the future of a story might be. That's why they're speculative. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. You'd have to be blind freddy not to acknowledge that CLQ is a volatile ride. It always has been since I started investing at 30c and it still is now.

No-one disagrees that the difference in capital spend between the two studies was stark and its obviously scared off a lot of short term holders. That doesn't mean you should feel the need to crow from the rooftops to all long-term holders that they're a pack of dullards for still believing in a company that, at times, has looked incredibly compelling from an investment standpoint.

Australian investors will be investing in far more sound and also far dodgier speccy miners than CLQ. Again, are you going to go around to each and every forum on hotcopper repeating how risk-ridden their investment is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.025(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $8.225K 16.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1545 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 16226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.