AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

CLQ High purity cobalt sulphate dispatched, page-36

1. 15,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    It's secret...shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

A punter raised the spectre of a raising, a put yer hands in yer pockets and give me a gold goin donation. But it really is not a donation, it is a show of faith in this little minnow of ours where for every piece of gold, we will receive 70 pieces of paper. Fair deal or what?

I guess it depends on whether you want to put the paper in a frame, or wipe your derriere with it. Frankly fervent falconsfanatic, I am going to take all the paper I can get because I am a triple ply sorbent type of gal. But the question on everyone's lips at the moment is has the queen bee had her afternoon vanilla magnum yet? Of course, three in fact. The question we all ask is where is our gold going? Are we expanding the potential plant that is due to churn in November? Are we buying a lot of John Deere tractors and diamond tipped drilling rigs? Are we giving smiley Macleans and ring a ding Bell new Mercedes Benzes as company cars to try to enhance our European manufacturer? Dunno yet...........but I think all will be revealed at a quarter past nine on Monday morning. The lads in Perth I hope are drafting together a nice word document that spells this all out for us. There are no doubts that folk out there no what is happening, but as far as I am concerned, no amount of favours I can show will get me anywhere.

I hope that helps you and I would love a positive surprise just like the birth of my first Shannan. After the fourteenth, it is just routine. Chardy time before the kids come home from skool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 25877844 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1087459 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.