SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

clq price drop, page-6

1. 2,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    I think it’s good to keep these short term price movements in perspective and have a longer term plan if you’re a believer in CLQ. The fundamentals are intact, and the markets for our products are improving.  I’m happy to accumulate more but would like to see some insider purchasing before my next buy.  

Looking at Nickle:

There has been some talk of late of Ni. becoming the new Cobalt as demand picks up and previous under-investment impacts the market.
    e.g. http://www.resourcesrisingstars.com.au/news-article/nickel-become-‘new-cobalt’

We have falling Nickle inventories...
    3DED936D-1C6E-42C2-B47B-1B1C3233F214.jpeg

And, prices were around $9/lb four yrs ago...

3B20E9B2-F18A-47A4-B364-9E30D26A2FF2.jpeg

And, have been over $20/lb prior to the GFC
    4C9D4D98-484F-4FD6-A8F8-9BEA1860858B.jpeg

This is where Ni. comes from:
    Top ten producers of Nickle

https://investingnews.com/daily/res...-investing/10-top-nickel-producing-countries/

Of the top 10 producers of Ni on the planet:

The Philippines and Indonesia produce low quality and are hampered by Political and Environmental concerns;

China produces very low quality pig iron not suitable for EVs;

In Brazil, Vale had one of its operations suspended because of damage to nearby communities;

New Caledonia resists selling its resources to preserve its own smelting and processing industry; and

Possible sanctions on Russian interests due to current political crisis.

Just to put the Ni price in perspective, if we manage to hit the US$10/lb mark at some time in the next few years, and Cobalt prices remain high, our annual revenues would soar well over a billion Aussie dollars a year!

My personal goal is to make sure I’m still holding when we begin producing our high quality sulphates. I want to take advantage of any weakness in prices, take the opportunity to build a very healthy stake in the Company.

A nice announcement out of left field will help enormously.

Stay strong and patient, and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $2.556K 6.378K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.