SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

clq price drop, page-7

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    @ausheds
    Great to see you on this page Ausheds. Always respected your views while an LYC holder but think a bit more research needed on this one. Particularly management and backing.
    " Entrepreneur " ROFL seem to remember you using other words to describe Mr C, some time ago pre Amanda. You could be onto something if Co prices tank and the DFS comes out as not viable with a blow out in costs.
    You need to consider that pre Christmas CLQ had paid and had delivered to Aust 2 Autoclaves (unused by Vale) The normal delay on this item is 3Years also paid for a Construction camp which should be in the process of being set up in theI would expect an update on this maybe in the Qtly or very near future. Check some of the Company notices.
    If we get into trouble we could always poach Amanda she gave me a lot of the funds to get into CLQ. (nah hoping she will go back to Telstra and fix that mess) Hope your mate CJ doesn't follow you here, is he still bagging LYC I tried to convince him at 4c it was wort a punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $2.556K 6.378K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.