SRL 5.56% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

clq price rise, page-85

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Thanks for the support, guys. I have not been banned.
    I think it is silly, but the owners of the site and can do as they see fit.
    There is a show of fairness, and my complaints about it are minor.

NEW SPECULATION...Anyway I put a lengthy post on the "water" thread about an announcement I think has significance for CLQ on water and waste treatment. The thread has had no posts for a month, so people can't complain that I am hogging or disrupting the thread. Also that thread has some great posts on Friedland, and is more long-term oriented.

STOCK PRICE/TECHNICALS Lots of good stuff from HOOTS and others. Obviously I am gratified about the recovery back to $1.15. With over $150 MM placed at $1.15, that price is clearly a key support or resistance level; and it is encouraging that the SP slipped up into that range on large volume, without a lot of resistance. But as a long-term holder, I try to remain indifferent to short-term price action. Our emotions can be bad for our financial health, and I do not have a lot to say about price fluctuations.

However I do claim another "win" on my catalyst list. I stated a significant upsurge in market and investment awareness as a potential catalyst; and we are seeing that, with at least 4 Aussie brokerages and DB starting coverage. In the US, Charles Schwab still shows zero for seven security analyst firms covering the company, and still lists it in the same sector as companies that rent forklifts and do fire remediation.

SCANDIUM...Been thinking about it. It seems to me that if I were RF, I would like very much to nail down a scandium take-off before the BFS, because such a take-off would put credibility into a scandium income number in the Sunrise project. But I do not predict this because CLQ has stated a few times
    that scandium income will not be present in the BFS. But a take-off agreement could possibly change that;
    and for sure we will get a scandium off-take before Sunrise is commissioned.

VANADIUM...the market is not giving cap valuation for scandium, let alone vanadium; but I am staying with my prediction of a major announcement by Friedland interests in vanadium, this year.

VALUATIONS...it is pathetic, the way the market is treating the ni-co spec miners.
    It is very tempting to "diversify". The caps are absurdly low. I may add a little on some other stocks,
    but it is hard to justify not putting full weight into CLQ, which I consider a rather sure bet with a lot of major catalysts due THIS YEAR.

SCY...[no position] I looked at the take-offs announced for SCY. They are mostly for product development in casting, on 2% scandium master alloy. This seems to imply they do not have as strong a capability or contacts for the real high-tech applications, which require scandium oxide for computer 3D printing.

The 3D printing is the top of the food chain in transit. Then more complex parts, and on from there to structural and sheet volume. So we can expect an orderly progression for adoption, with the more desireable high tech, high profit applications coming first (like the hot AP works motorbike). However the bulk plate and sheet volumes will swell the useage numbers to multiples of world production when they happen.

Best wishes to everybody. Have a great weekend !
    Last edited by sallywoofs: 12/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ $133 312

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2345 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 4477 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.