SRL 2.33% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

CLQ something brewing??........, page-37

1. 2,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Something tells me this won't be a ''$5-$10m China deal''.

the SIDRI project has been prepared for months, and the scale of it cannot be underestimated. this is not a one off project, this is a game changer, SIDRI will take part in this JV (the chinese will own stock via perhaps an institutional placement upon agreement), and the plant expansion will be throughout China's dams and waterways once the trial plant is up and running.

based on the intrinsic value (size of the project) of the trial plant alone the share price would spike 50-100% , but to be in a JV partnership with a company that is tied/owned by with the Chinese Government, at a time where the Chinese state is committed to investing in the multi hundreds of billions of dollars ($375billion was it?) on China's waterways in the next couple of years, Cleanteq's $45 million market cap is absolute peanuts.

I think an initial SIDRI deal or confirmation of the set up of the initial plant will open the eyes of instos and big players to the bigger picture (the Cleanteq / SIDRI relationship)..... by the looks of this weeks action, it seems like that deal is very very close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $21.77K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4251 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.