SRL 2.33% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

CLQ something brewing??........, page-39

1. 137 Posts.
    Well said Kdicaup,

This week's action has been a marked relief for all holders after the long 'Hold' pattern that the SP was resembling. This breakthrough is definitely a good start! touching new yearly highs is always exciting. I have to second your opinion! I think it is spot on, CLQ is primed to change the shape of the waste water scene and scandium metal market. How amazing is it that from one company 3 completely different and complementary game changing uses are possible from it.
    When you look at the number and size of gasification plants that CLQ and SIDRI are planning to target, it really does put into perspective how widespread this tech can be used, which at the end of the day means a DAM LOT OF MONEY (Pardon the Pun, I couldn't resist ). We see the common
    My wish is that just more retail investors would get clued onto this company and read some of these posts because the majority of the articles, resources that everyone identifies really paints the perfect picture of good management, solid goals, fantastic potential company investors and the IMO the best outlook for a small environmental tech company not just on the ASX.
    Bring it on!!! GLTAH

Ps. Herbalist when he gets back will be must be kicking himself, for leaving the day before all this excitement. Clearly missing out on all the fun.

Prof. Profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.