AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

CLQ Syerston update????, page-79

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Bee - hope you are enjoying you trip to Queenstown New Zealand take a drive to Lake Wanaka and stop off at a few wineries on the way - great country great wines (like Australia)

Re the broker report - Ben mentioned this to me when I called him about 2 months ago that he hoped one at least or both of the 2 brokers that were currently working with management reviewing AUZ should have a report out in September - so yes we have quite a lot of news probably in the next 2 weeks

- At least 1 independent brokers report maybe 2 (Ben mentioned there were 2 brokers reviewing AUZ and I think some posters had mentioned that they had got a recommendation from their brokers (they usually give advice to existing clients before they issue their reports)

- The independent detailed updated resource report for Flemington due week of 16 October ( per recent AUZ communication)

- The 3rd Quarter Activities Report (June - September Quarter) usually the last week of the following month - So should be due last week of October if not before |
    I think this will reveal a lot as Ben and the team usually use this to advise shareholders in detail not only of the previous quarters activities but also plans etc going forward - it is detailed and to me the key cover all communication tool that AUZ uses to communicate with its shareholders - this 3rd Qtr report should be a very interesting read

The cat is in the cradle and the cradle is about to rock - or should I say order the Magnums for Christmas. though I agree with Teddy perhaps 4 Magnums is a little mean I was hoping for a full 6 half dozen and perhaps Christmas may come a little early - At least lets hope so - enjoy your holiday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $12.17K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 10035251 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 45081 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.