SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

CLQ...Valuation problems, page-3

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Water division valuation.
    industrial wastewater treatment technologies
    A highly competitive area to be to be working in.

If I google wastewater treatment plant technologies CLQ doesn't show up in the top 50 results. Does that matter, well it just basically in one sense means the site isn't Search Engine Optimised (SEO) . But also to say there are a lot of companies in the water treatment space.

For an investor with their eyes wide open the CLQ water division, until the company starts kicking goals is highly speculative.

The other issue the mining division with a M/C currently of about AU$420million and a projected capital cost of about AU$1.8 Billion and all going to plan and a commencement and commissioning in about 3.5 years 2021, we have a while to wait for for the first shipment of Cobalt and Nickel to sail off into a "Giga Battery Factory" and to start even receiving money to pay for the capital costs, let alone any return on investments.

How long it takes to pay for the absolute minimum 2.25 billion investment I do not know perhaps some else has an idea.

That may all seem a bit doom and gloom. The upside is I think the mine will happen and Cobalt and Nickel are going to be in short supply and Scandium at a cheaper price than it is today will be highly sort after to reduce the weight and increase the strength of materials that are transport. Trains planes and automobiles. It also lens itself to the 3D printing of parts.

Theses are just some of my thoughts. My expertise is fairly limited, I would really like the SP to reach 0.70 cents. A couple of good announcements I think will get the SP there.

CLQ is a gift to day and swing traders.
    Last edited by ssyd: 07/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.