SRL 2.33% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

CLQ Valuation, page-5

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks Sydneyrob for the link. In the preso I'm a little confused how the Toronto List /Latest Update table figures are reported as I thought items in the Toronto fields were further advanced than reported there. Similarly the Latest Update figures show a lot of progress in the Project Development that I have seen before e.g. Access roads - completed, water pipeline approved, gas pipeline now replaced by additional grid power. CLQ is clearly not waiting for DFS, finance etc to get this mine up and running as soon as possible!
    Other comments I hope someone smarter (Sally, Neo) than I can clarify include:
    1. What impact their referencing Scantium has/will have on SP projections or cashflow as CLQ have told me that they won't be factoring this revenue stream into their DFS.
    2. While western businesses might not source DRC Ni/Co I imagine China won't have any qualms buying them so how will that impact any market supply constraints?
    Short of some major delay or processing not being able to keep up extraction with I still cant see any significant downside in Sunrise. If their processing (iX) works at commercial volumes then it will be another massive revenue stream (besides) water they can leverage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.