SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

The way I see it, any kind of scandium price projection is just...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The way I see it, any kind of scandium price projection is just a blind guess, and has more to do with simple supply and demand at any given time, and nothing to do with how much the Chinese would like to sell it for. Once production starts ramping up from various sources to twenty to forty times and more of present market utility, there will probably be a multi year period where these companies stockpile the stuff, while aerospace and other interests begin to modify their plants to utilize the stuff. At that point, its market forces at play. In the beginning, the price will probably go lower then you think, as companies that have produced it as a by-product, and have stockpiled it, will sell it for whatever they can get for it. As demand ramps up over time, if it ever pressures supply, then the price will rise. Companies that produce it as a by-product will probably put strong pressure on companies that produce it exclusively. Companies that need a price such as $1500 or more to profit from it, will likely go bust. How low the price goes is just a guess. My guess would be something like $750/kg in the beginning, why wouldn't CLQ, if they are producing 80 tons of the stuff, not be happy to take that much if that price stimulates the market to where the market for it increases, and they can unload it. In the beginning, it will be more about creating the market for it, than holding out for a higher price. And you may have many different companies coming on- line with supply at the same time, competing for an early developing market, and some of those companies may be a bit pressured to sell something, it could be a buyers market for a decade, before demand catches up with supply. All of this is total and pure speculation and projection, but thats the way I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.