SRL 4.88% 39.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

CLQ's Scandium is now a very big Deal!, page-2

1. 6,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    Thanks for the insults blackey, your usual MO. You shout a lot, but don't say much of real value in my opinion.

You've pretty much entirely missed the point of my post. The current market for scandium is 10 tpa (15 tpa at a push). Cleanteq (or you?) are hopeful (desperate?) that a market of at least 160 tpa materialises out of thin air in the next few years (post Sunrise commissioning, whenever that may be) and that market will be obliged to take all of Sunrise's production. So in your rose-coloured view, the scandium market is a few on the demand side and only Cleanteq on the supply side? Honestly blackey, do you think this is a reasonable position to take? Let's throw one spanner in the works. What if any one of the current scandium hopefuls (there are many btw) gets their scandium to the market sooner than Cleanteq? Your scandium hypothesis will be screwed - instantaneously. Doesn't seem like a particularly robust investment case to me. What do you reckon?

"The Scandium module they added to the capex is $250m - some expensive gimmick !" No blackey. $250M for the DFS scandium module, is a cost that you plucked out of thin air to support your previous incorrect assertions regarding this issue. I demonstrated through numerous posts that referenced numerous Cleanteq announcements, that your number was a complete fabrication. Go back in time and read these posts. You really need to stop peddling this BS as fact.

Finally, and not relevant to Cleanteq, make your mind up about Trump - like your position on Cleanteq, it's muddled and incoherent. Your original post "praises" Trump's USA as the vehicle through which the scandium revolution will be implemented. Then you hurl this derogatory statement at me....."- you have been taking Trump lessons and look where that leads!" As I said, muddled and lazy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.