BRK 3.70% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

CLR Courbet initial results

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7385
    It's time to refocus on the main game of  monetisation and what that might look like.

BRK are awaiting the data from this  massive back to back  15 well  D@C CLR program abutting and immediately south of  the Flames DSU. As mentioned previously, this development will be a significant test to ascertain the best way to develop large contiguous DSU's in the SWISH AOI terms of cost savings, reserve uplift , well productivity and profitability. BRK want this data to help drive the specifics of monetisation. CLR couldn't drill any further in a northerly direction because of the BRK DSU's effectively blocking them .  

The early flowback results are up on the OK tax site and early results look very encouraging.

Below are the initial flowback numbers for each well. For some reason there are more than one production number for oil and gas production for each month. I am not sure why that is but could be CLR  were marketing  their own oil and gas as well as using other providers for the initial flowback period. I assume we just add the 2 totals together to get the gross monthly totals . This data is from the official tax website on which severance taxes are paid on the volumes so they must be accurate.

The complete well list below.

The first well is the initial well drilled in 2019. This well was shut in to protect  it from the completion program and hasn't produced since Jan 2023. Probably put back online in May so I have excluded it's production.

The rest of the wells should be in the order below, but one or 2 may be switched around.
    courbetflowtotallist.PNG

1)

courbetflow2.PNG

2)

courbetflow1.PNG
    3)

courbetflow3.PNG

4)

courbetflow4.PNG
    5)

courbetflow5.PNG

6)

courbetflow6.PNG

7)

courbetflow7.PNG 8)

courbetflow8.PNG

9)

courbetflow9.PNG
    10)

courbetflow10.PNG

11)

courbetflow11.PNG

12)

courbetflow12.PNG

13)

courbetflow13.PNG 14)

courbetflow14.PNG 15)

courbetflow15.PNG

Some pretty big wells already after 1-2 months of flow back.  Almost certainly the better wells are the Sycamore ones.

Can someone with please  do me a HUGE favour and produce an excel spreadsheet that shows the wells in the Y axis and months in the X axis starting in April , for both oil and gas. Can we have May, June and July available to input the data as it comes to hand.  Might be easier to convert the gas to BOE, so  for the above just divide the gas production  listed by 6 and that will convert it to BOE, ie,   for  well 15, in April 60, 885 mcf and 9,828 mcf are equal to 10147.5 BOE and 1092 BOE respectively.

Can the spreadsheet please  add the total oil and gas production for each month so we can  see the gross production for both streams and track the monthly movement. If you  wans to  include NGL production to get amore accurate estimate  of all production, that would be awesome. To do that, the SWISH  hydrocarbon stream produces ~80-100 barrels NGL per million cubic feet. Since it is early in the production we can use the 100 BNGL per MMCF so the April numbers for well 15 would be ~6088 B NGL and 982 BNGL respectively. The gas volume after NGL extraction shrinks by 30%, so the gas BOE would drop to 7103 BOE  and 764 BOE respectively.

My spreadsheet skills are non existent so apologies for not doing the above mentioned tasks myself.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $11.38K 867.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 21633227 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 11192745 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 2880689
Last updated 15.55pm 06/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.