CHM 0.00% 1.6¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

CLTX-CAR T is a game changer, page-27

1. 2,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Thank@stockrock, always appreciate your detailed and insightful posts accross all these stocks. Look I agree totally and I am in as deep as I can afford to PTX, IMU and CHM as I see it as the new frontier of cellular medicine and the future in terms of targeted/taliored therapies. Our current chemo/radio is the horse and buggy to the future CAR-T rocket ships.. It will be a long road from here I am sure and sooner or later the big fish will start to play just like Tesla and Afterpay but that will be at the P3 trial outcomes and FDA approval stage IMO? Agree would love to get @otherperspective@LeftYahoo and @imback and the others brainstrust opinions on the prospects of the CAR-T 3 amigos of PTX, IMU and CHM.

Personally if I wasnt buried so deep in my Mesoblast post ODAC pre-FDA backflip disaster crash hole , I would be hoovering up as much PTX, IMU and CHM for a long term holding as I could afford. It's going to take some time though but in this low interest rate environment, its probably worth a buy and hold for at least 2 years IMO? Not to say we wont get re-valuations along the way. GLTAH
    Last edited by Praetorian2011: 09/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.12K 320K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 973796 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 617827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.