Club Dooley 2 August, page-10

1. 83 Posts.
    Hope everyone had a successful day today. As some of you may know ive been around for a couple months on this forum (Not too active as dont really know much) And thanks for everyone like @shantaram for being so welcoming, im currently studying architecture at uni but have recently found that my true passion is trading the stock market, Ive been researching lots and learning loads of techniques and indicators such as Bollinger bands and Candle indicators and such but am still lacking a lot of confidence, and i dont want to just drop out of uni to follow something that id lose money on from being in experienced,

So  long story short would any of you guys being experienced traders be willing to be in contact with me through email or however, even just grab a beer (I live in perth)so i can learn from your experience (In no way piggy back off your picks) just learn to build my confidence so i dont stupidly lose all my capital in months.

So yeh if anyone would like to help me out and just have a chat with me please message me back

Thanks, Tradingdaily27

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.