Club Dooley 2 August, page-26

1. 6,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    Hey a fellow architecture student don't normally post on the DTT but came across yours so thought I'd say something, coming across a few architects on HC. You based in Melb? Know how you feel regarding trading, still passionate on architecture though, I have a lot of ventures, study, trading, property and business investments.

More of a STT myself, have the occasional day trades when the trade presents itself within my short term holdings, like to have multiple trading parcels with longer term holdings and allows to trade the trade.

Seen a few posts on MOX and ZMI, both holding myself, been on MOX from very early and already free-carried and enjoying trading the trade as well on both stocks. Massive potential on both, have posted up some detailed analysis and charts on each in each of their threads for those interested. ZMI had a massive shakeout yesterday and bounced back really well today and getting soaked, should see a breakout soon into the 2c region and news on both to come should provide good trade opportunities.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.