CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

cluff a sensible buy?

1. 128 Posts.
    Most of the time I buy and hold blue chip, recently I was given a 'Piping Hot' tip from a strange guy with an agenda on Cluff, I purchased $5k worth at .003, Now that I've had time to read up I would like to know what the market feeling is. It appears they have had some promising projects and done nothing with them for many years then last June they dumped the managing director of about 20 years and immediately there is a raft of things going on: an mou in India which from what I read is a pretty big deal, an agreement with samples and good anecdotal gold results from Madagascar, a new approach to some local diamond prospects and some other gem stuff.
    My issue with all this hype is what's to stop them from going out the back door in a blaze of enthusiasm while they chase some rather big prizes?.
    It appears they continue to have access to funding from some pretty loyal investors and more interestingly if the price hits about 1 cent then the funding from the options will be worth nearly $8 million. The capitalisation is $12 million!
    So tell me, have I been sold or..... have I been sold, if you know what I mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.